Image Map

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Dazzling Cafe

My friend told me about this place, pitching it to me with the fact that the chairs had bunny ears, so of course I had to try it out. Dazzling has some pretty strange hours - E and I arrived at 12:30pm and there was already a small line up outside. We lined up and then found out that the restaurant does not open until 1pm (I think that has since changed). We were one of the first people in the restaurant and the decor was indeed very cute!

I first ordered a Ice pomelo and peach tea:

This was sooo good and refreshing. I could drink a gallon of this, probably.

E ordered a Deluxe mocha slushie with espresso:

I mean, like, look at this thing. The espresso flavor was quite strong so if you like coffee, you'll probably like this!

Truffle fries:
The truffle taste was pretty light but the the fries were nice and crispy.

For my main, I got the Spaghetti with meat sauce:
This was good but quite spicy - the kind of spice that builds up and leaves your mouth on fire at the end of the meal. Would still eat again though. The noodles were cooked perfectly al-dente.

The service here was quite good and the waitresses were all very nice. I probably wouldn't line up to eat here but I definitely would like to come back again!

Dazzling Cafe Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment